Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Titanfall 2 Review

Titanfall 2 Review

Dont waste your money on this bot! This bots bone selection does not work at all....no matter how much u want to hit the chest it goes for the head unless u turn aimbot off. Not only the bot doesnt work properly they wont even give you a refund for something that should have been fixed a long time ago. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BOT, IT WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOT GIVE A F*** ON FIXING THE ISSUES. 1/10

Warrant Officer 1
    I am sorry that you feel this way about the cheat sir. We are aware of the bone selection portion of this specific cheat not functioning properly. How do you know if we won't give you a refund if you never asked for one? Keeping up with our cheats and giving the highest quality support are our two most important priorities here at Aimjunkies. If you would like to change your subscription to another cheat, you can request a subscription change here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f745/

If you would like to find out more, please join live support so we can kindly assist you 24/7.

Oh please dont give me that crap. They wont refund me, and there is no other bot that i want.