Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tom Clancy's The Division

Lance Corporal

Tom Clancy's The Division

Well, the hack works but for what I'm seeing is that not only me but a lot of other people is having the game crashing with 30 or less minutes playing it using the hack.
    Some people stated that before the last patch it was fine, I don't know that because I bought after the update, still now people are saying that is crashing to them too after this last patch,
    so yeah please fix that because is annoying and not worth to pay for something that doesn't work more then 30 minutes.

I've known AimJunkies for a long time very long long time and I can say that this hack is the worse I ever used. (Check the edit below for a updated review)

@Edit

Well, now I can say things are working better, thanks to Sycore who is a pretty awesome coder and fix stuff very fast and without postpone for another year. LOL

He definitely know what he is doing and I've talked with him and he is pretty open on what to do with the hack and always was asking me to test it and that is fine with me.

Let's face it the game is pretty new and so is the hack but I can assure that he is fixing stuff like crazy and adding more options to the Hack, he is very committed to make The Division Hacker the best one out there.

So I give you a thumbs up and good luck with all that CODE lol.

Keep up the good work man and if you need me to test anything you know I'm always up for it.

Definitely worth the money, so if you didn't buy it already, what are you waiting for?

Buy Now:

https://forum.aimjunkies.com/paid_subscriptions.php

Thank you.
    Last edited by Fred22; 03-25-2016 at 09:27 AM. Reason: changing the review

Tom Clancy's The Division JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    The coder has been working diligently getting everything working. Some are having crashing others are not. We are in and out of game over and over trying to replicate any crashing so we can make sure everything is in working order.

Lance Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJason View Post
    The coder has been working diligently getting everything working. Some are having crashing others are not. We are in and out of game over and over trying to replicate any crashing so we can make sure everything is in working order.
    if you guys need any help let me know.
    not sure where to post it but maybe this help:

all the time it crashes it says that the .exe stopped working. now in this printscreen it happened for the first time.
    Last edited by Fred22; 03-23-2016 at 07:20 PM.

Happens to me while walking on a specific zone on the dark zone map. Seems a weird bug and I cannot determine what it is causing.
    Even if I go around the zone and eventually come back to it, looking down or up or whatever, the game simply stops working. It's weird but I don't mind the bug since I can just avoid that part of the map and play for hours straight with no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ncunha View Post
    Happens to me while walking on a specific zone on the dark zone map. Seems a weird bug and I cannot determine what it is causing.
    Even if I go around the zone and eventually come back to it, looking down or up or whatever, the game simply stops working. It's weird but I don't mind the bug since I can just avoid that part of the map and play for hours straight with no problem.
    Have you tried going to that area without the hack running and see if it's still doing it? if so then it may be a bug on the games end.

Sergeant
    It works great you just don't know how to use it

Tom Clancy's The Division MULISHA's Avatar
    In all honesty I my one computer. I don't even use cheats and a blue screen my computer three times yesterday after their latest update not making any excuses, just telling the truth. I use an SLI set up and some people were saying that SLI setups are causing the game and the computers to crash on the division.

I tried it on my single set up and I have not crash at all

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Sergeant
    Edit: I just tried out the cheat on my $1800 Computer 30 minutes into the game it crashes.

Things you need to fix:
    1. ESP Needs lots of work
    2. Change the text for dropped items. Example: Purple Tier 3/2/1
    3. RapidFire doesn't work
    4. Add Inf Ammo
    5. Aimbot Aims at anyone even if you toggle aim at hostile only.
    6. Make me Happy

Tom Clancy's The Division JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolad View Post
    Edit: I just tried out the cheat on my $1800 Computer 30 minutes into the game it crashes.

Things you need to fix:
    1. ESP Needs lots of work
    2. Change the text for dropped items. Example: Purple Tier 3/2/1
    3. RapidFire doesn't work
    4. Add Inf Ammo
    5. Aimbot Aims at anyone even if you toggle aim at hostile only.
    6. Make me Happy
    What issues are you having with the ESP sir?

What gun are you using that rapid fire doesn't work?

Infinite ammo is patched and now server sided. A workaround can be found here: Workaround for Unlimited Ammo
    Last edited by JamalDaKillah; 03-24-2016 at 02:57 AM.

Tom Clancy's The Division
    Well, what can I say from myself about this hack? It's working nice, everything is made in good quality. BUT, I'm unable to play with this hack longer than 20 minutes - crashing, crashing, crashing.