I've been playing this game with Aimjukies program since 12-28-2021.
Using this cheat everytime I play The Division almost every day for 3~5 hours a day on Windows 10 PC with GeForce RTX3060.
So here is my review.

Silent Aimbot: Using with Magic Bullet,you'll able to MELT dozens of elite mobs hiding behind wall very easy.Aimbot and Magic Bullet must be used with Silent Aim function I suppose.
RPM multiplier:Works great as you can change the fire-rate as you want.But be careful when you play with other people.They might report your crazy RPM like 100000 PRM as a cheater to UBI.You will be BANNED I guess.
ESP: Works great, had no problems with it at all.You can avoid any annoying DZ pvp players and PKers.
No Spread/No recoil: works as advertised.You can use it when you want to play as a "legit player" with other players. You'll able to head-shot every bullets like a normal legit players.
Instant reload:Only less then 1sec to reload.VERY VERY VERY Powerfull function but DO NOT USE when you play with others!

This cheat works quite well and you'll able to finish almost any of legendary missions VERY EASILY less than 10 mins solo.
You'll be easily get Rank99 in DZ with no battle with other players who might report you as a hacker since you have ESP which tells you where they are and avoid them for the first place.
All you have to care about is "Do not use crazy RPM or magic bullet in front of other players." , "Read all of Aimjukies manual and instructions before you use it" and "USB flash drive is needed to install"
I have no ban or game crash for over 5 months and got almost all of godly items so I've applied for THE DIVISION 2 trusted user only program.
I'll review THE DIVISION 2 as soon as I got TRUSTED status and be able to buy it.

Thank you for your time.