Thanks Thanks:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tom Clancy's The Division Review

Tom Clancy's The Division Review

I've been playing this game with Aimjukies program since 12-28-2021.
    Using this cheat everytime I play The Division almost every day for 3~5 hours a day on Windows 10 PC with GeForce RTX3060.
    So here is my review.

Silent Aimbot: Using with Magic Bullet,you'll able to MELT dozens of elite mobs hiding behind wall very easy.Aimbot and Magic Bullet must be used with Silent Aim function I suppose.
    RPM multiplier:Works great as you can change the fire-rate as you want.But be careful when you play with other people.They might report your crazy RPM like 100000 PRM as a cheater to UBI.You will be BANNED I guess.
    ESP: Works great, had no problems with it at all.You can avoid any annoying DZ pvp players and PKers.
    No Spread/No recoil: works as advertised.You can use it when you want to play as a "legit player" with other players. You'll able to head-shot every bullets like a normal legit players.
    Instant reload:Only less then 1sec to reload.VERY VERY VERY Powerfull function but DO NOT USE when you play with others!

This cheat works quite well and you'll able to finish almost any of legendary missions VERY EASILY less than 10 mins solo.
    You'll be easily get Rank99 in DZ with no battle with other players who might report you as a hacker since you have ESP which tells you where they are and avoid them for the first place.
    All you have to care about is "Do not use crazy RPM or magic bullet in front of other players." , "Read all of Aimjukies manual and instructions before you use it" and "USB flash drive is needed to install"
    I have no ban or game crash for over 5 months and got almost all of godly items so I've applied for THE DIVISION 2 trusted user only program.
    I'll review THE DIVISION 2 as soon as I got TRUSTED status and be able to buy it.

Thank you for your time.

Tom Clancy's The Division Review DingDing's Avatar
    Thank you for your review!! I am glad to hear that you are enjoying our cheat!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Hello! ,is division cheat works for Windows 11 21h2?, im about to try the 1 month if it works
    Last edited by Lintangjahh; 12-25-2022 at 02:13 AM.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by DingDing View Post
    Thank you for your review!! I am glad to hear that you are enjoying our cheat!
    why the cheat is not working ??

Tom Clancy's The Division Review MULISHA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by salmanof0 View Post
    why the cheat is not working ??
    What do you mean its not working?
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private

The division still crach all time on shoting player on pvp dz

Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    What do you mean its not working?
    game crach all time fix it pls or tek look

Tom Clancy's The Division Review Gunrunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by samlig View Post
    game crach all time fix it pls or tek look
    please stop hijacking this thread.. if you are having issues, post in the correct forum.

Private
    wach chakmak ya sobonjbob

Still working flawlessly with Windows11(the latest windows updated ver.)

good to hear the division is a classic