Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Took aimjunkies for granted (csgo)

Took aimjunkies for granted (csgo)

Oh god, were do I start?
    Aimjunkies was my first and only subscription for a while. I never got detected with you guys, and service is good, cheat is good, gui is good, etc...

So yeah.
    Aimjunkies is so nice. I took their baddassery for granted.

Staff support: 10/10 (if you join the teamspeak server, they immediately help you. once i had a software issue, and a staff member helped me by desktop screen sharing)
    Cheat detection: 10/10 (never been detected. Don't use nospread. I used for an hour or two once, never got banned. Still, don't use it.)
    ESP: 10/10 Fully configurable. Not much more you could ask. (chams, boxes, health, names, etc.) [I like that they have a toggle key]
    Aimbot: 9.8/10 Everything (except perfect silent aim). They have aimbot, autoshoot, FOV, recoil control, triggerbot, trigger seed, toggle key, silent aim, smoothe aim, etc...
    Misc: 8.5/10 While they have most of the misc stuff, the bhpop option kinda sucks. I bhop a lot better without it. Also, they don't have a no smoke option. They do have no flash. (they have crosshair option)
    BONUS: THEY HAVE A SETTING PLACE, WHERE YOU CAN CONFIGURE LEGIT, RAGE AUTO, ETC. ITS REALLY NICE.
    GUI: 10/10 Simple and good. You can be picky and say other people have a slightly better GUI, but that's just opinion. They are very slick.
    Overall cheat happiness: 9.75/10 You have to be a real nitpicker (like me) not to give a 10/10. They miss some VERY MINUTE issues. Nothing to worry about.
    Price: 11/10 You simply can't beat this price. Best bang for the buck.

In conclusion, I recommend aimjunkies to anyone. Detection rate is really, really, really low. There is no current site I could recommend that might do better. (******** seems to have some cool stuff, but their GUI looks like poop, and they are SOO expensive. ********* might be cool later, but is not available right now.)
    AIMJUNKIES ALL THE WAY. -WOOT WOOT-
    Last edited by smart3857; 11-01-2014 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Removed name

-Edit- Sorry if it seems a little in cohesive, I had to edit some stuff out! But yea, core important stuff is there!

Sergeant
    We appreciate the review, glad you like it here. Happy cheating!

Regards,
    Chunky