Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: TY TY TY TY TY

Private

TY TY TY TY TY

Hey guys I have to write a review. I do have to say it almost felt like the first time. You know when you actually realize that you really are about to cheat and hack a game and you search and search trying to find out what to look for and to look out for before you spend any money on a unknown program you are going to download and use on your computer, you know what I mean? And you probably remember your first game you ever hacked, for me it was BF2. I played BF2 for about 2 1/2 years legit before turning to the dark side. So needless to say the BF Series is my favorite series of all time. I remember the feeling I got when I first saw chams and first experienced that unbelievable moment when you use an aimbot for the first time. You know I didnt know what to expect here at AJ because I have never heard of you until today but after using the BC2 hack today it almost felt as good as when I use to hack BF2... Thank You!!

EDIT: Oh and to those wondering about the hack and how easy or hard it is. Its very very very user friendly. The aimbot is one of the better ones I have experienced. Its not overloaded with 1000 options but it has all the important options and again I can not express how user friendly and easy it is to use. If you are a n00b and never hacked before you will be able to use the hack with ease and before I bought the hack I read through some threads and this group here is very helpful and quick to respond. Customer Service is hard to find in this field but I can tell it has not been over looked here. Try them out and you can see what I mean.

Thanks Aim Junkies!!
    Last edited by KYP23; 07-01-2011 at 06:55 PM.

Master Sergeant
    Glad you are enjoying yourself. WELCOME to the Darkside bro. Happy Hacking.
    http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/a...kingpinsig.png

<embed src="http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy302/devildog889/Sandybeast/5ce10664.swf" width="418" height="81" />

Gunnery Sergeant
    no problem man i told you you would like the hack
    I Will Bunny Hop Just To Shoot You Across The Map With My .45

Master Sergeant
    Thank you for this nice review, welcome to the happy side of gaming.

Master Sergeant
    Thanks for a great review KYP23 and welcome to AimJunkies. Don't forget about our team speak if you need help or looking for other members to game with.