Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: Very satisfied experience so far

Private

Very satisfied experience so far

I have been using the premium package for about 5 days now, and I have downloaded all sorts of games I never intended to play just to sample your hacks, I will say that as far as I know (as I don't log in to every game every day.) I have had not a single ban or any issue with detection, so I can say it's entirely legit when AimJunkies say it's undetected. As long as you're not being over the top with these hacks and you give it a few days after a game updates to be safe, there is very little chance to get banned with these hacks, I honestly could not recommend any source for hacks more than AimJunkies, even though I am new to the hacking scene I have already seen the ridiculous prices of some of these hacks and the overall total lack of support as its typically just one coder trying to make some cash, I will be grabbing the overdose premium 1 month package as soon as I pay the bills/ cash my check so I look forward to being a part of this community for a long time.

TL;DR I was nervous at first but quickly felt secure and confident to boot any games with these hacks, even on my main accounts.

First Sergeant
    Thank you for the kind words and we appreciate you sticking with us. Enjoy the many chetas that come with the overdose package.