Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Very satisfied thus far.

Very satisfied thus far.

Very satisfied thus far.

So I purchased the LoL cheat and it works 100% as advertised.

As far as current abilties, it's a little lackluster as the orbwalker only provides lane farming and all the old scripts for it are outdated or no longer work with current builds. However, they said this before I ever purchased the cheat. It works EXACTLY how they said it'd work and I imagine it's the same for everything. I plan on purchasing many more cheat programs from these guys in the future. Plus, all the support I've received on forum posts have been given within the first 10 minutes of making a post. They're very professional and this website is run as an actual business. If you get sassy though, expect some sass back, albeit professional sass. I'm very confident in the abilties of this company and I recommend them to everyone. No bans yet, no one's accusing me of hacking or anything. And based on what I did in my last few games, it looks very realistic.

I'll give this thing an 8/10 for the LoL cheat.
    the other 2 points are due to setbacks I've researched in the support forum for league of legends. Apparently this one has been on the backburner a while and while it's a GREAT CS tool for farming, it's not much good for anything else aside from range indicators around your character for basic attacks. but, it's updated, it's not detectable really, and it works exactly how they promise it works.

10/10 for the customer service I've received so far. They aren't jerks to you about anything and they never try to make you sound stupid. But if you act like an asshole then I'm a firm believer that in that case the customer is NEVER right when they're a dick. Be nice to them, they'll be encouraging and helpful to you in return.

Next weekend I'm probably going to get the h1z1 and a few more cheats from them. Totally worth the investment and they're trustworthy.

Private
    What you can try is this sir: AnniePlus

That is a working Annie plugin which is semi done but tibbers is messed up and does not attack but follows Annie around.

Lance Corporal
    Hello Ticky09!

We at aimjunkies are happy to hear this, thank you for your review and thanks for choosing us!

Regards.

Corporal
    So are all the plugins in working right now? Can someone give me review for the lux plugin with carry mode? Thanks!

Private
    Yes its a good one even i have tried

Very satisfied thus far.
    Thanks for good reviews

/ Closed old post