Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: War Thunder

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Private

Thumbs up War Thunder

Aimbot: ****ing ****. the worst thing i have ever seen and no, its not an excuse to have a ****ty aimbot which doesnt work 99% of the time cos its named "aim assist". War thunder is a fast pace game, a stupid non working aimbot or what the mods / admins like to say "aim assist" doesnt work. it the worst ****ing ****ty aimbot i have ever seen in my whole life. No words.

Mods. please do not say **** like "there is too many variables to look into", if other cheats can do it, i expect you to do it or even do it better if you claim to be the "best".

ESP: works perfectly. Sometimes, it doesnt sense people too far away, but thats the server not the cheat.

I really hope the aimbot gets improved, because i play better without the aimbot.
    DO NOT say that i have ****ty config or whatever. I tried everything. from scale 1 to 4. Its just **** and it doesnt work. You might as well not even bother buying this since the game itself provides you with esp at curtain ranges and aimbot is so bad, its not even worth the price.
    Last edited by Notreallyme; 07-30-2019 at 05:07 AM.