Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: War Thunder

Private

Thumbs up War Thunder

Aimbot: ****ing ****. the worst thing i have ever seen and no, its not an excuse to have a ****ty aimbot which doesnt work 99% of the time cos its named "aim assist". War thunder is a fast pace game, a stupid non working aimbot or what the mods / admins like to say "aim assist" doesnt work. it the worst ****ing ****ty aimbot i have ever seen in my whole life. No words.

Mods. please do not say **** like "there is too many variables to look into", if other cheats can do it, i expect you to do it or even do it better if you claim to be the "best".

ESP: works perfectly. Sometimes, it doesnt sense people too far away, but thats the server not the cheat.

I really hope the aimbot gets improved, because i play better without the aimbot.
    DO NOT say that i have ****ty config or whatever. I tried everything. from scale 1 to 4. Its just **** and it doesnt work. You might as well not even bother buying this since the game itself provides you with esp at curtain ranges and aimbot is so bad, its not even worth the price.
    Last edited by Notreallyme; 07-30-2019 at 05:07 AM.

You do understand "Aim Assist" is compeltely different too a "Aimbot" a Aim-Assist helps with the last minute aiming on a players. And a full Aimbot helps those people that can't hit anything even wtih ESP.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    i can assure you that just bringing your second crosshair ( not aiming crosshair ) towards the enemy does nothing. This is a fast paced game, one second he is there, the other he has dived. go give yourself the cheat a try because a person with common sense would understand that it does nothing but annoy.

Hi Notreallyme,
    I hope this will help in your understanding of the cheat features, War Thunder 2.0 Cheat Menu Settings & Customization In Detail
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Sorry about coming in like this, but i had a really bad day and the aimbot really made me quite pissed.

Anyways, i have seen that and it really doesn't help much, i have spent quite alot of time and in the end wasnt really able to make it worth my time

Quote Originally Posted by Notreallyme View Post
    Sorry about coming in like this, but i had a really bad day and the aimbot really made me quite pissed.

Anyways, i have seen that and it really doesn't help much, i have spent quite alot of time and in the end wasnt really able to make it worth my time
    Sorry that the "AIm Assist" Was up to your standards!

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by SamnieOrb View Post
    Sorry that the "AIm Assist" Was up to your standards!

if you guys are able to redo the aimbot, i can assure you that there will be much more users hopping in, since war thunder is somewhat getting popular again.
    Anyways, for now, the aimbot isnt really working, its a fast pace game, so there is really no point of a aim assist.

I would suggest you suggest those changes here: Wishlist/ Buglist/ To-do & here: WarThunder 2.0 Wishlist/ Buglist/ To-do

//Deleted
    Last edited by DingDing; 08-04-2019 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Post deleted