Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: War Thunder 2.0

Private

War Thunder 2.0

Hello, i think this cheat is very great.Aimbot i good,ESP too.I´m not using radar.
    I went on my second account and played so obvious but i don´t care cuz im not using that acc.
    Sometime i got problem with ESP - it shows me that target is let´s say 1000m from me but in real he´s not there.

I want to ask is the cheat 100% undetectable? or it can be detected?
    And when i can get ban? On main i´m playing only with ESP.

I rate this cheat 9/10

Private
    Nah players in this game don´t think that there can be some cheats.A lot of players jus be toxic and they don´t report.Im playing like im looking for all possible enemy tank positions :-D I just pray that the cheat will be not detected.

War Thunder 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snipex112 View Post
    Nah players in this game don´t think that there can be some cheats.A lot of players jus be toxic and they don´t report.Im playing like im looking for all possible enemy tank positions :-D I just pray that the cheat will be not detected.
    Well, if you can't afford to lose account I suggest creating a smurf account and cheat on it.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map