Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: War Thunder 8/10

Corporal

War Thunder 8/10

I am pretty sure I have all ready done one but wanted an updated one.

Overall its a great cheat and gives you that one up.

Pro's:
    The ESP is amazing, it works great, you know what your coming up against, if its an easy battle or if theres no point.
    Easy to inject. I usaully have some issues with injecting first time, but works amazing and never had any issues at all.

Con's:
    Like everyone I can never get aimbot to work, I believe if you tweak it well it can work but never can get it to work.
    The ESP has it draw backs, as you cant actually see where the enemy is looking(Unless there is a setting) So you think you got the flank but there looking right at you.

Hope to come:
    I hope there will be a laser for the enemy so you can see where they are looking.
    I always wish for the arcade shooting mode to be implemented, so you can go in relasitc air battles and have the easy to aim. Bombing as well, so in lower BR you know where the bomb will land.
    Aimbot to get an upgrade.

Overall amazing cheat, just hope it gets better.
    Glad its not trusted anymore as well. Makes life easier.
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700H CPU @ 2.1 Ghz

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060

RAM: 16 GB

Hi there is NO aimbot is this cheat its an aim assist and if you play with it and setup correctly it deadly. It will not work well on jets etc because you have to assist the aim. it still works for jets just not as well. Just wanted to state there has never been an actual Aimbot on this cheat since day one. states right here about the assist War Thunder - Cheat Information

thanks for your review
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map