Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: War Thunder Cheats with TrackIR and Super UltraWide

Cool War Thunder Cheats with TrackIR and Super UltraWide

Very happy with the cheat. For those with Super Ultrawide like my g9 odyssey neo and TrackIR, YES. YES, YES, YES it works with all of them at max graphics. Didn't want to make the review till I am sure that through out the updates that they still work well.

Its been working for almost a year and working very well and couldn't be happier. At first I was thinking if the ESP would actually show even if I swing my head rapidly and IT DOES!!!

FK all those ppl who turn graphics all the way down and use that as an advantage. Fk you all, I got a good PC and setup, I am going to see you all now, but with max graphics.

War Thunder Cheats with TrackIR and Super UltraWide
    Hahaha made me drop my keyboard. glad your having fun.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private

Off-topic, I beg your forgiveness

I am new to the forum. I was going to buy the Lost Light Cheat. Support is not available in the forum. Can you help me? The cheat says it is being updated. Can you give an estimated time when it will be updated? I came upon the recommendation of the Aimjunkies site and I want to buy it from here. Thank you in advance for your interest.

War Thunder Cheats with TrackIR and Super UltraWide
    Hi, if the status says down its being worked on, No eta when it will be back up. as for the site im here every day helping users. We can not install this for your on your PC so directions will need to be followed as well.

thx
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map