Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: War Thunder Hack Disappointing

Private

War Thunder Hack Disappointing

Got the hack mostly for the aimbot, but am finding it disappointing at best.

I believe another poster has given a very accurate evaluation of this aimbot and its capabilities (sorry, I don't remember his name to give him proper credit).

If you are looking for an aimbot in the traditional sense of the word (puts you dead on target regardless of your vehicle or ammo type, and accurately leads targets for you), I'm sorry, but you are going to be very disappointed. At best, this aimbot is only going to put you in the vicinity of your target. You must still apply Kentucky Windage and lead your targets manually.

However, I have to add there is one caveat. I am a new player to War Thunder, and I have only played it in arcade mode (and only in ground forces mode - I'm not really interested in the air campaign at this point). In this mode, all visible enemies are already tagged for you. There are several other modes to play in, and it is unclear if enemy forces are tagged in these modes, or if you have to identify an otherwise camouflaged and distance obscured enemy on your own. If that is the case, then at least there is some merit to the aimbot in that it does have the ability to paint those targets for you.

Having said that, I will come back and update this post at a later time - but as of right now, I probably will not renew my subscription.

War Thunder Hack Disappointing JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Moved to reviews as this is a review.

The aimbot needs to be configured for each vehicle that is correct sir. There are too many variable going through the tiers to make it just shoot everything spot on with out some tweaking. We provide many guides to make the cheat as deadly as you want it to be.

Prediction scales: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f449/wa...diction-49108/

Aimbot Guide: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f449/ho...t-guide-64155/

Ground Forces Guide: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f449/wa...s-guide-87388/

Hope these help you get the cheat set up for your play style.

Private
    OK folks, I've had the opportunity to spend a lot more time on the game and with the hack.

I have to stand by my original assessment. I have spent hours playing with and tweaking the individual settings in an attempt to find anything worthwhile in using this aimbot. The very best you can hope to accomplish is to configure the hack to allow you to hit fairly consistently using one vehicle, with one type of ammunition, and with targets that are within plus or minus 100 yards of the range you have set it up for.

This aimbot will be of no help whatsoever for anything outside those very specific parameters. I have read the comments by other posters saying they expect to have to use their own aiming skills to "tweak" the engagement and hit the target. To these people I would ask, if I have to manually adjust my aim anyway, what's the point in spending my money on an "aimbot"?

Sorry, Junkies, but if you expect me to continue using your product, you're going to have to send this back to the coders and come up with something that actually provides me with an in-game advantage. As it sits right now, this hack has no value.

You should check other customers settings, a lot people share their settings they use and they are happy with.

People don't always understand that this game is not like csgo where you simply can do an fast and accurate aimbot.
    In WarThunder nearly everything is server-sided which gives me very limited options.

But still, thanks for your feedback.

-MoNk3ey
    Last edited by Drakoni; 08-03-2017 at 02:49 PM.

Private
    OK folks, here is my last post on this topic. I've tried every possible setting and configuration for this hack. If you are playing the ground war game, my recommendation is that you use the War Thunder 2.0 hack. It is much better than War Thunder Update. Keep in mind, you have to configure the parameters for each vehicle. Also be aware that your aimbot will only be accurate for a very limited set of ranges. For example, if you set it to hit at 1000 yards, you may still hit at 750, but you will miss at 500 and below, guaranteed.

On a positive note, the online support is superb. Recently, when I load the hack, it always crashes the game. The tech time has done their best to fix this, and even though we have tried several times (including allowing them access to my computer remotely), they have not been able to overcome this problem...and believe me, they have tried everything.

So in conclusion, I am sorry but I cannot recommend this hack to War Thunder players. I think this hack needs to be sent back to the coders so they can produce a truly professional product. This hack does not rise to the level of what we have come to expect from AimJunkies.

War Thunder Hack Disappointing MULISHA's Avatar
    Sir you used the software 3 times on Warthunder 2.0

Please try the warthunder update

set your settings
    Prediction 1.30
    Bullet speed
    Bullet prediction
    Then turn esp all the way up

Important do not use mouse one or two as the Aim Assist buttons.

Test and let us know please note this is not an aimbot you have to use it as an assistant. However these settings once you get used to how to use it can easily get you in trouble.

Sometimes its the end user that has the issue with settings which is fine. We have an admin that uses this cheat daily and close to 3000 hours. There is a learning curve dont get too close to the plane right behind him is not the way. You want to get used to leading the bullet if you do it correctly you will shred them.If you lead the bullets from the rear to the nose they will not last long if at all. Get them when they are banking or below works great as well. Trust me we use our product and we are the first to tell the coders this is not working.

As for support I am head of technical support sir, If you are still running PC PITSTOP dont you are on windows 10 those programs are no longer needed and a nuisance if anything. It can also cause issues with cheats programs of that nature.

After all this you are not happy let me know ill refund you right away, you will never find service at our level I can promise you this.

Regards
    PDG
    Mulisha

Settings from the admin I mentioned that plays thousand of hours

Warthunder 2.0

max distance max aim angle

plane scale 1000
    predict speed checked
    pedict bullet drop checked

Aim at planes checked and Aimbot key mouse 5 never use mouse one or Mouse two.
    He is on level 4.0 planes He would bring it down a little bit with 2.3 or so but he uses this for all 3.5 all the way up to 5.7
    He has everything unlocked just mention a plane and I will have him check it.
    Last edited by MULISHA; 08-09-2017 at 12:00 AM.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map