Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: War Thunder Review

War Thunder Review

Talking War Thunder Review

rating: ☆☆☆☆
    this is a very good cheat, and worth the money, but there are still a few problems with it. for example, sometimes the aimbot will drive my plane into the ground.also, just a day after i purchased the cheat, it was down and i had to wait until it was updated because the game updated, too. i know this cannot be fixed by the developer but it is something to consider when thinking about purchasing the cheat. besides that, the aimbot works much better than i expected, and the esp hack works well, also. one thing i would request is a better measuring system. for example, it will say "range of aimbot:" and i can select a number. it does not say metres, yards, miles, or anything that would indicate how long you are measuring.
    also, i dont think there is a way to report people in game so even if you say that you are cheating in the chat, they cant to anything about it.

First Sergeant
    Appreciate the review! You can report any bugs you find in the Buglist. It would be very helpful to our coder if you did so.