Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War Thunder Review!

Private

War Thunder Review!

Although I just got my hands on this beautiful cheat. I must say i'm going to be a re subscriber for a LONG time. The setup process to get it to work was a little time consuming IE: updating windows etc. But i find it to be absolutely amazing. If you want to gain the edge over your opponents this is definitely the perfect thing for you. I mainly use it for ESP on realistic tank battles. I'm averaging 8-10 kills a game now where as before i was dieing withing the first few minutes of battles. I will definitely be trying out the planes with the aimbot (heard it's absolutely insane)! definitely don't need aimbot for tanks. A box to tell me where they are and the range of the target is all i need then BOOM! You will be top of the leader boards in no time!. +1 to anyone who is wondering how this is. absolutely amazing.

War Thunder Review!
    We appreciate your honest review sir. Glad to see a customer really enjoying our products. Kill'em all

War Thunder Review!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThiedWheel View Post
    Ummm..... Just wait till the end of the month you will get banned in their next wave I got the cheat last month and It is detected. I ran a experiment with 2 accounts, Account 1 I just injected in the hanger and thats it and account 2 I injected in the hanger and went into a battle and just sat there for the entire match. In the end both accounts got banned I was a long buying customer for warthunder cheats but not anymore. I will by cheats what it is updated because warthunder is actually spending time on their anti cheat algorithm instead of wanking each other off in their offices. SO PLEASE UPDATE!
    Sir, there would be more than only your post regarding ban, don't you agree with me?

Quote Originally Posted by beedog743 View Post
    Although I just got my hands on this beautiful cheat. I must say i'm going to be a re subscriber for a LONG time. The setup process to get it to work was a little time consuming IE: updating windows etc. But i find it to be absolutely amazing. If you want to gain the edge over your opponents this is definitely the perfect thing for you. I mainly use it for ESP on realistic tank battles. I'm averaging 8-10 kills a game now where as before i was dieing withing the first few minutes of battles. I will definitely be trying out the planes with the aimbot (heard it's absolutely insane)! definitely don't need aimbot for tanks. A box to tell me where they are and the range of the target is all i need then BOOM! You will be top of the leader boards in no time!. +1 to anyone who is wondering how this is. absolutely amazing.
    Thank you for the review sir, please remember though it can be risky going from zero to hero as well. DO not play on premium accounts its better to lose a email then money invested into a micro transfer nightmare like warthunder.

Have fun,
    Mulisha
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Can you share your settings in Ground please...My friend had this for a while but he could never get it set up right...I am interested in getting this as I just started this game and there are so many people cheating I need to at least have some kind of edge..He said trying to figure out all the settings made him crazy as there is no setup guide( or at least he could not find one)...There is one for airplanes but not Tanks

War Thunder Review! JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    There are guides in the War Thunder VIP section sir https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f449/

Private
    There are no guides in the link. (https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f449/)
    Should I get the 2.0 or the Update? I mainly play planes btw.

Warrant Officer 1
    When you buy the warthunder cheat, 2.0 and update are both included. 2.0 is for planes, update is for tanks.

You can't see the guides because you are not a VIP yet.

Private
    Oic, thanks. How to become a VIP?

Warrant Officer 1
    Quote Originally Posted by 99ways View Post
    Oic, thanks. How to become a VIP?
    by purchasing a subscription