Thanks Thanks:  4

Thread: War thunder / Team fortress 2

Private

War thunder / Team fortress 2

Hey there everyone!

Today, I bought the 1 day trial overdose pack.

Mainly, I bought it for steam games.

So my toughts about 2 games.

War thunder: The hack was good in its way, for the start I couldnt inject it, but then after reading the forums, turned out I have to reinject it.

Aimbot: I would give a 7/10 for the aimbot. Its not that bad, but even if I follow the given option on each plane , which I got in the forums, its not that accurate. But all in all, its still a nice aimbot. I would rather say its aim assist

other options: 10/10 Its just nice and all.

Detection: Nothing at all

Team fortress 2:

To be honest, this hack is just purely awesome. Like, I was so amazed of the power of this hack.

Aimbot: 10/10 - Aim is 99.9% (Or 100%) efficient. I had a really fun with heavy and sniper mainly, the shots were never missed, aim was stable and all. Added with no recoil, and no spread = beast.

I also really liked the esp of this hack.

Other options were friendly too, I enjoyed using this hack, more then I expected

Detection: Well, aside of ppl telling me to **** off, no detection at all.

Suggestion: I would like to see an autoairblast option for dodgeball. I would really love to see one

Lastly, I would like to congratulate for the makers of these hacks! You guys are awesome.

To Aimjunkies: To be honest, I was satisfied with the services even more, then I tought I will be. This site will be definitely my favourite site to come, if I need hacks for fps games.
    Even tho, I just bought the trial overdose pack, im really satisfied with the support, forums and the loader, and also with the hacks! Just keep it up!

Im definitely thinking about buying more hacks in the future here.

Gegi

Chief Warrant Officer 2 Superseb's Avatar
    I'm thinking about getting the warthunder hack, how is it with tanks, or does it even support tanks? @lordgegi

War thunder / Team fortress 2 xNoisyBoy's Avatar
    Thanks for your honest Review !

Thanks for the Review

Private
    I didnt try it in tank mode, mainly cuz I dont play that mode, i more like the airplane mode

But if you ask me, you should buy it