Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: War Z hack? :3

Private First Class

War Z hack? :3

Hello guys, new to this site ^^ I usually play Day Z but I started to play Warz for a while ago, a friend of mine uses your hack to Dayz and recommended you guys and said you guys do a good job.

Was just asking, I never used a FPS cheat, the only stuff I´ve used in ways of cheats is Bots on D3 and WoW :P

I am thinking about buying the sub for the Warz hack, but there isn´t any tutorial how to use that hack, so I would be happy if anyone could link me one or just tell me how to use it before I buy it^^

And hopefully it´s awesome and it will be fun using it, just give me some extra information about how to use it and you have another happy fella ingame

btw I don´t know if I am posting in the right section <.< >.> so move this if it´s waaaay out of order
    //H

First Sergeant
    here is a guide to the warz hack sir.. once you become a vip you ill be able to view it. If you have any issues or questions our staff is more than happy to assist you

First Sergeant

Re: War Z hack? :3

Sir, when you first buy the hack, you will be directed to a page with all the instructions on how to get the menu going.

And trust me, the menu is fairly easy to use and figure out.

-Sent from my cellphone.

Private First Class
    Aha thank you, I´ll buy it then and hopefully it´s worth the money haha

Btw...Amazing response time from you guys lol xD

Heres the deal. Im looking to buy a hack that will be up and running for a while and has wallhack. I see the 11 dollars it cost to purchase the hack and that is no problem to me, my only concern is that I only want the wallhack and I am unsure if I will be able to turn all other features of the client on and off at will. And I also would like to see some sort of instruction to the use of this hack as I am not the most savvy with computers.

Lance Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares4u View Post
    Heres the deal. Im looking to buy a hack that will be up and running for a while and has wallhack. I see the 11 dollars it cost to purchase the hack and that is no problem to me, my only concern is that I only want the wallhack and I am unsure if I will be able to turn all other features of the client on and off at will. And I also would like to see some sort of instruction to the use of this hack as I am not the most savvy with computers.
    Wallhack is 100% working with our WarZ hack, if you ever need any instructions feel free to join the live support or teamspeak 3 and we'll be more than happy to help you out.

So far this is the most promising hack I have found. I am looking at finding a hack to buy month after month here so I want to find the right one. I know it would never happen and I know the reasons why but it would be nice if there was some kind of sample feature like to try it for 30 minutes. Can I ask how many people have bought it? and could you link me to the testimonials?

First Sergeant
    Sir you can try our overdose package for 1 day which includes all our hack for a low price of $1.45. As for how many people have bought it.. we cant give you that info sir sorry

Ill purchase the trial now, link me to it? I very much appreciate your customer service. So far Im being met promptly with appropriate information with moderate haste which is more than I expect from any site of this caliber.

First Sergeant
    Here is a link to the purchase list sir, you can get the 1day trial from the overdose package