Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: War Z hack? :3

War Z hack? :3
    I see a few options here, Which do I chose for the War Z hack? or do all the hacks you sell come with the 1 day?

you would want to purchase the one day Overdose package sir. that contains it all and more then you are asking for.

Mulisha
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Problem is that I only see the ability to pay via Paypal and I dont want to do that. I would rather pay with my prepaid credit mastercard. However I do see this "To pay for your subscription, please click the order button next to your preferred payment method and follow the instructions on the following page." but there are no other options.

First Sergeant
    At this stage we only accept paypal sir

Ofcourse you see the problem with that. Here you have a customer that wants to purchase your product and he is unable to simply because he has his money on a credit card and not on an online fund. This is not me chewing anyone out because I havent that right, I am merely stating that there needs to be more than ONE way for your customers to buy these things. I appreciate your patience with me, Nick. I will attempt to get money onto my paypal to get over this setback.

Unfortunately for both parties, the reasons I disliked Paypal in the past are still very valid today and I will not be using paypal to purchase neither the trial or the much wanted product you have available. I suggest if you want more business to expand on how you can receive payment in the future. Its truely a disapointment for me but no less of a reality. I sure hope my money will be accepted the same as someone using paypal's is soon.

Staff Sergeant
    From what i understand we are looking into new payment methods for consumers like you, But i think it was still be tested and whatnot and was maybe going to be implemented in early next year? Stay tuned for more updates!

http://i.imgur.com/tXLefZd.gif
    [9:39:02 PM] Sequence: KUZ U SMOKA DA BLUNT

This is fantastic and Im elated to hear it but if you focus is on revenue then it should be a priority to make it so that people are able to spend their money however they please. My personal opinion and thats all it is...(Opinion) is that it should even take priority over the production of the hack itself. Its like running a mile jumping over hurdles, sure you can run fast but if you took the time to remove the hurdles prior you would be able to run wide open.
    It just is a disapointment that here I have found the client that I have decided that I want to purchase and I hear nothing but good coming from others who have purchased it and its not within my reach. Some might say "Dude just shut up and get Paypal already" but thats the point in and of itself is that everyone shouldnt have to conform to the website, the website should accommodate to the customer. Just like you see at any big name company. Not normally do I rant on like this on forums its just that I feel theres a valid point needing made on this subject.

If your looking for more payment options you can purchase at BF3 MW3 Hack Cheats Aimbots Battlefield BC2 Call of Duty APB Modern Warfare they accept many forms of payment.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

I like that this is available but the question remains.. "Why isnt it available here??" I dont want to have to sift through spanish text to maybe purchase what I want, My feeling is there is a service not being provided because someone feels it isnt important. When it clearly is. I cant think of a reason why paypal is the only option of payment when this website has been around as long as it has. Im working very hard to somehow find a way to purchase this hack from THIS website but honestly it isnt easy and it should be. You dont see this kind of hassle at McDonalds.