Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Warface eu/na review v2

Warface eu/na review v2

Unhappy Warface eu/na review v2

AIMBOT: Very poor 2/10: Is very dificult play legit with this cheat , because the aimbot works like a magnet.
    VISUALS: Poor 4/10: No have chams like csgo to see the full body(head,feets,hands) and no have streamproof
    RADAR: Useless 0/10:.................................
    SAVE CONFIG :Useless 0/10: Dont works
    SECURITY: Basic 6/10: Very basic , the anticheat is easy to bypass but if you got reported a lot , mrac take screenshots when you are playing and if you use the visuals you already banned , because no have streamproof.

In conclusion: This is the worst cheat i used , is a expensive cheat 14,95$ and i see league cheats for csgo more cheap with better features than this **** , I will continue to use it because my subscription has not ended.

NOTE FOR AIMJUNKIES: Look at what people put in whitelist / bugs, because I have put 2 bugs and nobody has paid attention to that.

Sergeant
    We appreciate your feedback on our cheat.

Warface eu/na review v2
    it seems to me that you are not going to fix anything of this cheat garbage

Warface eu/na review v2 Gunrunner's Avatar
    What I do is limit my FOV to make it very narrow. makes my aiming more legit in the sense that I dont snap around... You can also set smooth aim so that it doesn't snap to taret after target... it will add in a delay.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map