Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Warface - my first week with it.

Corporal

Warface - my first week with it.

Lets start with ESP, its perfect. We can see everything we want, with any colour we want. Blue claymore, red bomb, green granade.. 10/10 i dont think it can be any better than it is now.

Radar.. Nothing to say, rlky. Working as it should, i not a fan of this feature, its pointless and making you obvious when you turning to enemy that is behind you without making any sound.. 10/10

Aim bot.. and here i need to say, that i was disappointed. It works fine when target is stationary, but it missing a lot on targets in move. Aiming at turrets is messed, no bone check option. Overall, i saw better public aimbots than this one. 3/10.

Overall cheat is good, but could be better. 7/10.

Warface - my first week with it. Man-of-Albion's Avatar
    Hi faust87,
    Thanks for your honest review, i have to agree on all counts, and add, when you are knocked down the aimbot will not lock on. I think the cheat would benefit from a "Auto Melee" option. Neither knife or grenade can be used with aimbot.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Good review and yeah you right the aimbot sucks a bit while sliding no headshot but i think thats than looks more legit i mean if u slide and only hs its get a little bit obvious