First of all, a massive thanks to Stewie for providing this cheat.

For those that only play PvE (vs bots) this is a good tool, if you want to play spec' ops or PvP, not so good, continual game crashes spoil it.
I have spent weeks adjusting P.C settings, tried all the usual stock suggestions, purged task manager before every load up, increased virtual memory, tried every "fix" on google and my.com and still no joy.

Aimbot and visual work as they should generally , but sliding head shots, moving targets not so good, maybe some tweaking on prediction is needed. If you just want to go out and outscore everyone (against bots) and piss off the high ranks then it does that in spades
Don't be afraid of screen shots, i play with no visuals at all, you don't really need them on PvE anyway, so there is no on screen evidence.
Not found a way yet to make the "visible only, Lock on visible only, show visible only" work yet.
As mentioned before, the inability to finish spec ops and PvE is very frustrating, especially if you are working for rewards and special awards,badges banners etc'.

Outside of the Eastern Block and Asian countries no other cheat site provides a Warface cheat, so we have to be thankful to Aimjunkies for at least providing one, even a partially working one is better than none.