Thanks Thanks:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warface review

Warface review

Having spent a lot of time with this cheat since it's release i have come to the conclusion it only needs a couple of additions to improve it.
    1) Manual aim, - The auto aim does not allow you to kill heavy gunner and turrets, at present it sticks to nearest visible target that restricts your movement
    2) Aim at neck/random bone,
    Apart from these points the aimbot works perfectly well.
    Features such as longer slide, teleport, one shot kill etc' would only increase the chances of a ban
    Many thanks to the coder for producing the cheat. and keeping it simple and very usable. *****
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    p^pp

Private First Class
    How dangerous it is to use the wall hack?

Warface review
    if you got report a lot the anticheat takes screenshots when you are playing and if you get cauth with wallhack in a screenshot your account will be get banned

I've been using the warface cheat for over a year. I am pretty obvious with my playing most of the time because I just don't care if I get banned. 80% of my kills are headshots, my K/D ratio is well over 5:1. I ghost through walls, pre-fire, and shoot across the screen with pistols.... I am pretty obvious. Have I been reported, YES! Even with being reported multiple times in the same game, it took well over 9 months for me to lose this account.

I've since started another account about a month ago and I'm doing nothing but headshots and spamming/trolling. Still no bans yet.

Not saying that you're not going to get banned, it will happen at some point if you're being super obvious. The manual reports is what will eventually get you. Play smart and you have a good chance of not getting caught, IMO.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Sergeant
    Why does the Warface Hack not work in "Bag and Tag" mode and in "Free For All" ?? ... which are individual modes.

It works fine. Turn off enemy only.

Sergeant
    Thanks! Bro!!

No problem. Have fun.

Sergeant
    Hello again. I wanted to ask about the wallhack in Warface. Warface anticheat can see what I see ?? Is it to the enemies in colors like I do? Because in a previous comment I read that the Warface anticheat takes captures ... that's why my question. I am afraid that the Warface anticheat will see what I see. I only use wallhack, I do not use aimbot.