Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Warface (sincere opinion)

Private

Warface (sincere opinion)

I'll tell you right away that the cheat is not worth 15 dollars, for simple reasons.

Starting with aimbot, this tool is useless, it doesn’t just work, the sight doesn’t stick to players, you can activate everything in the aimbot section, nothing will happen, not to mention that there is no option (weapons) on the trainer, and here on the site you're saying that there is a tab with the name (weapons) on the trainer (Screenshot by Lightshot)

well my final assessment is 5/10

The cheat is not a complete disaster, the wallhack still works.

UPDATE!!!

(Good I come here to say that, after I got in touch with adm my answer changed to another, now my final rating is 8/10, for the simple fact that aimbot works, the problem was in my person not knowing how to configure the aimbot, but to complete 10/10 you would have to have a triggerbot.)
    Last edited by zoiboladaoxd; 07-02-2020 at 04:45 PM.

Registerd User
    Quote Originally Posted by zoiboladaoxd View Post
    I'll tell you right away that the cheat is not worth 15 dollars, for simple reasons.

Starting with aimbot, this tool is useless, it doesn’t just work, the sight doesn’t stick to players, you can activate everything in the aimbot section, nothing will happen, not to mention that there is no option (weapons) on the trainer, and here on the site you're saying that there is a tab with the name (weapons) on the trainer (Screenshot by Lightshot)

well my final assessment is 5/10

The cheat is not a complete disaster, the wallhack still works.
    Hello sir, we glad see about your opinion, about the aimbot question are you talking with us in livechat or teamspeak? we glad support you with this issues.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    I will contact you as soon as possible.

Private
    I'm using teamspeak, my name in the app is the same as in the forum, i will only be able to enter the application in about 7 hours.

Private First Class
    Yeah, I agree, the Warface cheat is atrocious, really bad, I instead just asked for a cheat exchange, I can't waste another day with this cheat which I paid for.

Warface (sincere opinion) MULISHA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LaxrUout View Post
    Yeah, I agree, the Warface cheat is atrocious, really bad, I instead just asked for a cheat exchange, I can't waste another day with this cheat which I paid for.
    Once again please update your PC the loader requires 19041 released may 2020 not OS Version:10.0 SP0 (18363:1) Released a year ago.

It takes you the customers to have updated windows before you could even give a review no?

Please Update
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map