Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: Warframe + General

Private

Warframe + General

What is top tier is that within a day of me joining I suggested some extra stuff to be added to the ESP (Syndicate Medallions), then within another day the cheat is updated and working with with the requested stuff. A lot of providers will just ignore requests, give an excuse why they wont or say maybe and it never happens so A+ on support and the fact there is room for actual feature updates on cheats when people suggest them.

The Warframe cheat itself - Aimbot/ESP but I only really bought it for ESP. It shows everything you would hope now in terms of hidden items - Ayatan treasures, collectors items, scan fragments, syndicate medallions, hidden caches. It will save you a LOT of time hunting down hidden resources in missions. When I do my syndicate dailies they are as fast as any other mission now and I always get all medallions, so I get a crazy amount of faction rep a day.

As far as I can tell, there are no other paid cheats for Warframe that offer the same level of ESP as this now - I first tried a competitor and their advertised ESP wasn't even working with no plans to get it working. If you want to reduce your time spent hunting (Or missing out on) hidden treasures in Warframe, this is the one for you.
    Last edited by JiaHuan; 01-14-2023 at 07:59 AM.

Private
    I've got a problem of my own with the cheat.
    When I launch the game, after launching the Loader and opening Steam, I get an error from Warframe telling me that the executable couldn't be launched because there was an antivirus that interfered with the launch of the game. This error comes from the fact that I have to launch Warframe.64 as an admin for the cheat to work properly.
    I've added the Warframe64 executable to the firewall, but it doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsGodOfBanana View Post
    I've got a problem of my own with the cheat.
    When I launch the game, after launching the Loader and opening Steam, I get an error from Warframe telling me that the executable couldn't be launched because there was an antivirus that interfered with the launch of the game. This error comes from the fact that I have to launch Warframe.64 as an admin for the cheat to work properly.
    I've added the Warframe64 executable to the firewall, but it doesn't work.
    This is a user review and not the support forum for the game. You should really read what section you posting in and not hijack random threads. If you need support go to the Warframe forum section and make your OWN post.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map