Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Warframe Review

Private First Class

Post Warframe Review

Heyyo Folks,

I wanted to make a review on Warframe cheese:

Well I am not a pro Warframe player just started it so there are lots of things/information I am missing about the game but whatever we are here to check the WF cheese

So first things I noticed is that it frustraded me directly; when I pick up something it still shows the ESP visuals about that item still THERE it needs to disappear but it Doesn't (most of the items that doesn't disappear are Mods and Some other items that I could not recognize what it was)

And now about the Aimbot; its clearly not holding the aim AT the target so when you put it on focusing Head it focuses head but most of the it points also above the head couse the aimbot cannot recognize all mobs heads

Anyways IF it did even recognize it the weapons recoil doesn't allow it so you expect headshots but ur bullets just miss everything above it so you NEED to put it on 'below chest' to get clear shots on the mobs/slots you are killing so you need like reallyy Low Recoil Weapons to get this thingy working like it should be but still some mobs need to be checked for aiming points.
    (As Bonus putting Visibility Check in the functions would make this Aimbot so much better)

Also the Aim sometimes tries to focusses Twins and Friendly NPC's that turned ur side what some Warframes has as abilities to do so, Idk if its possible to fix those type of issues.

I will keep this topic up to date till I notice more things.

PS. I also expect from u Warframe players some tips and tricks in the comments what are the best things to do with this cheese to have most efficiency in the game couse I'm a noob :d
    And also what are the best Warframes AND Weapons to use with this cheese like it has an unlimited ammo function, there should be WFs & Weapons that scale with it.
    Last edited by Neelix; 04-07-2023 at 07:56 AM.