Hello! First time AimJunkies user here. Long-time WarThunder player - about 2 years now - and was looking for something to improve my lions farming in high BR tiers. Lo and behold, I find this beauty, AimJunkies' overdose package.

Let me first say that this is by no means a traditional point-and-click "aimbot". Many variables go into when/where your shots land in WT, and expecting this program to do all of the work for you is asinine. When used as an aim-assist, it really shines, and you will be topping the scoreboards instantly, if you have a little bit of skill already.

I have found that for best results, utilize the "WarThunder Update" version of this hack, set "prediction scale" to 1.30, tweak the rest of the settings to your leisure, and blast away! Hint hint: Do NOT hold your aim-key and expect the plane to do the rest for you! Line up your shot like NORMAL as you approach your victim, and once you are satisfied begin utilizing your aim-key and start firing. It sometimes takes a couple of adjustments (letting off the aim-key for a second and re-aligning your guns with your target) before you are 100% accurate.

It took me a couple months of using this product to figure out how to use it best. Do not expect to be able to buy this product being a complete newbie and suddenly become the red baron. Only once you have gotten used to lining up your shots BEFORE utilizing your aim-key, AND have learned how to adjust mid-attack, do you become WarThunder GOD.

I was once skeptical about this product's efficacy but have seen the light. Make no mistake, this IS the best aim-assist/hack out there for WT, and proper use of it WILL make you deadly!

P.S - Utilize "stealth" ammunition racks for best results, it's good if everyone can't see your erratic super-accurate tracer fire.