Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: WarThunder Cheat Review by TLS123

Private

Talking WarThunder Cheat Review by TLS123

Hello! First time AimJunkies user here. Long-time WarThunder player - about 2 years now - and was looking for something to improve my lions farming in high BR tiers. Lo and behold, I find this beauty, AimJunkies' overdose package.

Let me first say that this is by no means a traditional point-and-click "aimbot". Many variables go into when/where your shots land in WT, and expecting this program to do all of the work for you is asinine. When used as an aim-assist, it really shines, and you will be topping the scoreboards instantly, if you have a little bit of skill already.

I have found that for best results, utilize the "WarThunder Update" version of this hack, set "prediction scale" to 1.30, tweak the rest of the settings to your leisure, and blast away! Hint hint: Do NOT hold your aim-key and expect the plane to do the rest for you! Line up your shot like NORMAL as you approach your victim, and once you are satisfied begin utilizing your aim-key and start firing. It sometimes takes a couple of adjustments (letting off the aim-key for a second and re-aligning your guns with your target) before you are 100% accurate.

It took me a couple months of using this product to figure out how to use it best. Do not expect to be able to buy this product being a complete newbie and suddenly become the red baron. Only once you have gotten used to lining up your shots BEFORE utilizing your aim-key, AND have learned how to adjust mid-attack, do you become WarThunder GOD.

I was once skeptical about this product's efficacy but have seen the light. Make no mistake, this IS the best aim-assist/hack out there for WT, and proper use of it WILL make you deadly!

P.S - Utilize "stealth" ammunition racks for best results, it's good if everyone can't see your erratic super-accurate tracer fire.

WarThunder Cheat Review by TLS123
    Thank you for taking the time to post this review sir.

WarThunder Cheat Review by TLS123 MULISHA's Avatar
    Appreciate the review thank you.

Try these settings out

Please try the warthunder update

set your settings
    Prediction 1.30
    Bullet speed
    Bullet prediction
    Then turn esp all the way up

Important do not use mouse one or two as the Aim Assist buttons.

Warthunder 2.0

max distance max aim angle

plane scale 1000
    predict speed checked
    pedict bullet drop checked

Aim at planes checked and Aimbot key mouse 5 never use mouse one or Mouse two.

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Warrant Officer 1
    Mouse buttons do not work well for some people.

Lance Corporal
    I purchased the trainer last week. It works great for my game, especially is in RB (Realistic Battle) on both air and ground. For me, I found ESP important in tank battle, where you know the enemy positions and flanks. Aim-cursor for the RB in air battle is useful.

Thank you AimJunkies for providing trainer for WarThunder.

Warrant Officer 1
    Quote Originally Posted by CanuckCoyote View Post
    I purchased the trainer last week. It works great for my game, especially is in RB (Realistic Battle) on both air and ground. For me, I found ESP important in tank battle, where you know the enemy positions and flanks. Aim-cursor for the RB in air battle is useful. Thank you AimJunkies for providing trainer for WarThunder.
    Glad to hear that you are enjoying the cheat, and thanks for leaving a review

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by CanuckCoyote View Post
    I purchased the trainer last week. It works great for my game, especially is in RB (Realistic Battle) on both air and ground. For me, I found ESP important in tank battle, where you know the enemy positions and flanks. Aim-cursor for the RB in air battle is useful.

Thank you AimJunkies for providing trainer for WarThunder.
    work in both platforms ? Steam and Gaijin ?

Private
    Yes it does.