Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: warz honest review !

Private First Class

warz honest review !

ok so i have been using this hack now for a few days solid may i add ... and im not banned i have loads of gear and im having lots of fun with it .... aim bot bleh ... who needs that when u can wallhack and see them ... if he gets it working well then ye sure ill have a go but i dont honestly think u need it with the wall hack ... monkey has done a very very very good job on this and im sure he will continue to amaze us....

all the options you hav implimented in this hack are perfect .... ! .... TBH im glad there isnt a propperly working aim bot keeps the game that little bit more ..... user played and not all hacks ....

only thing i would like to see is the map moved from bottom right to top right i think .... cuz u cant really see how much ammo u have but ye not a problem for now ...

so well done sir with ur epic hacks and i will be using them for a long time to come
    Last edited by toxictoby; 01-24-2013 at 02:52 PM. Reason: i would also like to add ... leaving the aim bot out and the sprint out makes it a sencible hack ur less likely to get banned

Sergeant
    Thanks for your kind words sir.

Private
    this site is real cool its actually too nice of the moderators and admins to say sir

Private
    Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate it.