Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: What Aim Junkies has done for me.

Private

What Aim Junkies has done for me.

So I have downloaded and ran the hack for killing floor about a year ago and it went fine had to do no downloading or updating. Well since then I have restored my computer back to factory settings. I downloaded today and updated what I could or knew how to do and game was crashing the second I opened it. The cheats were crashing. I tried live support and the guy there taught me how to run Killing floor in ADMIN. (This was hard to find) The game didnt work until I was transferred to Staura. She started popping open all these windows with teamviewer. Downloading and updating and installing like crazy, looked like I was being hacked lol. Incredibly fast multi tasker which is amazing because im using my neighbors internet and barely have a connection. My connection constantly cuts out and my laptop constantly overheats. I thought for sure Staura was going to give up but she didnt. Had to be 45 mins maybe until she tried everything she could. I restarted my computer and have been playing since (about 6 hours) with not 1 glitch or problem. I am so happy I paid for a month and very impressed with the professionalism I have seen on here. I have not seen service performed this great in a long time in off the web. I dont know if these guys get paid for this but if they do she deserves a raise. I offered her money for her excellent service and she declined so I atleast wanted to let the owner here know how lucky he is to have a person like her. I will send everyone this way for cheats, they work fantastic and service here is great.
    GREATLY APPRECIATED! COULD NOT BE HAPPIER
    5 STARS*****

What Aim Junkies has done for me.
    tyyy.

Private
    No thank you, you also fixed some of my steam issues which is steams job. You could get alot of tech support jobs with those skills. thanks again