Thanks Thanks:  4

Thread: World War Z review

Private

World War Z review

Hi Everyone, I want to share my experience using World War Z cheat.

First thing first Aimjunkies launcher was easy to set up and had no issues
    setting it up. I made a mistake because I didn't run EGames launcher as admin
    and even the cheat explain to me that it won't work and I need to restart the game
    and run it as admin which was very helpful. The cheat commands was easy to use
    but for the aimbot it was a little tricky at first to set it in the right position, you get the option
    to change it to a different angle, either higher or lower. I like the option to choose from head shots to body shots to lower body.
    but for changing the aimbot crosshair to match game crosshair that was the only thing I dislike about it but its still easy to change
    and set it to the way you like it. Every other cheat commands work perfectly fine and you can save your setting so you won't
    have to redo your setting again. Overall its a 10/10 World War Z cheat in my opinion. Undetected, Easy to use and Fun to play with.
    So yeah I recommend it to anyone who wants to hack in World War Z. Thank you Aimjunkies Dev's and staffs.

Private
    Thank you for your review!

Thanks for your review
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private

World War Z review

It is interesting. Prompt, where to me to learn more about it?

World War Z review JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    On the product page

World War Z review
    Good review man, was looking at getting this and after reading a few I ended up purchasing and its nice and easy to setup. saving the customs settings is such a helpful feature
    FPS and Strat Games

Awesome review thank you, how is the game itself? Been looking into videos of it just havnt committed to it