Thanks Thanks:  8

Thread: Honnest review

Lance Corporal

Angry Honnest review

Heya, i know Admin will delete this post, as long he already ban me from forum

i'm a old cheater, cheating in every game i played, since at least 10 years !

I bought a State And Decay Cheez, sadly, and it's all my own, i didn't check forum before,

i follow all steps, injection doing well, able to see ESP in game, set it up etc etc, but when i enable AIMBOT , game crashed. Tried fews times, than i open a support thread.

MULISHA admin told me to disable XboxBar, and as i said, it was already disable, cuz i used another thing who need to disable it , and all fine,
    I send proof it disable, follow all steps he told me to do, but i'm not stupid and know HOW to click on my PC ^^

After manys try, and many proof sent (screenshot) , this Admin talk to me like a pure **** , and litteraly ban me from forum !

So now i'm there, don't know what to do, and loose my money

Quote Originally Posted by jahjah View Post

I bought a State And Decay Cheez, sadly, and it's all my own, i didn't check forum before,

i follow all steps, injection doing well, able to see ESP in game, set it up etc etc, but when i enable AIMBOT , game crashed. Tried fews times, than i open a support thread.

MULISHA admin told me to disable XboxBar, and as i said, it was already disable, cuz i used another thing who need to disable it , and all fine,
    I send proof it disable, follow all steps he told me to do, but i'm not stupid and know HOW to click on my PC ^^

After manys try, and many proof sent (screenshot) , this Admin talk to me like a pure **** , and litteraly ban me from forum !

Let's be real now... You're running multiple scripts that were problaby conflicting. We tried to help you through it all but your system either wouldn't do what you were trying to do or you were unable to turn off the overlays. Either way, we're sorry you couldn't get it to work. You are not out any money as we refunded your purchase.

For your reference, this is the transaction ID for the refund : pi_3KYTrtFC3UHDqjaS0R8koij

It takes 5-7 business days to get back on your card.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Hello this is the Admin that since 830 has been helping you, I never once swore at you or was disrespectful. You did not follow directions like you said as the first thing it states is to turn off Game bar when injecting. You chose to not be upfront at first and then admitted you used a script to turn off game bar.

You are not Honest to begin so customers please see his post, where I was mean and swearing. No shame in my game Jah Jah

You have also been refunded in full you lose nothing but your dignity since customers can see whatever they want on this.

Game crash when Aimbot Enable
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Lance Corporal
    Moderator are better than Admin over there,

Friend told me your team are not friendly, i should trust them and stay on my usual plateforme

Moderator are better than Admin over there,

Friend told me your team are not friendly, i should trust them and stay on my usual plateforme
    Keep running your mouth and you will not be here.

Honnest review
    in my opinion, I dont know anyother cheat site has forum for every user can write like AJ. maybe some user own reason cheat not work well, so what? support are very hard work to help us, they are a human too, maybe sometimes they are not friendly because you are not friendly too. why I chose AJ for very long time, because they are open their eyes for reading forum, trying to help users. maybe you can go other cheat site which have no forum or very closed forum. sry my English is so bad.

do not say admins are not friendly. they are work very hard and STILL GIVING YOU COMMENT. if you think it is not enough, may be you should not come here again.

in my case, state cheat work very well.
    Last edited by iakqor1; 03-04-2022 at 03:44 AM.

We can only help you as far as you will let us help you.

If you don't follow our advice and do what we recommend and say then we are unable to assist you as you are intentionally disregarding what we say.
    As for Mulisha saying or being disrespetful i find it unlikely as we aim to assist customers to the best of our ability and as fast as possible which may mean that we are quite direct to the point telling you what needs to be done instead of asking you to please do it.

Private
    I've been an AJ customer for 5+ years on multiple accounts. I would like to address that the staff that assist in troubleshooting is nothing but lovely and helpful, s

I took a hiatus with gaming due to life, but am returning and AJ will always be my first choice.

Honnest review
    There's a multitude of posts within each cheat category whereas numerous people have been having issues, all have been resolved.

Thing is, you need to understand the frustration the staff probably have when they continuously answering the same questions, the same problems over and over again. Members need to start searching the forums prior to raising a question.

I understand the perspective from jahjah, he's bought a cheat and wants it to work, who doesn't when buying a cheat. But in AJ's defence, all the answers are in the forums, it just takes a little time to search for the answer, especially when you're new to this industry.

Number one issue for being banned is a lack of understanding for how things actually work; so I'd probably suggest reading threads in this forum to get a little understanding of any overlying problems that software on your PC might cause.
    I'm no angel myself, I've done exactly what I've said above. But you learn and if a problem arises now, I know the answers will more then likely be somewhere in this forum, rather then having to pester the staff; which have enough on their plate at the moment.

I agree with Maxxia, although not been here as long, the service received is phenomenal. Just got to give it a chance, understand what you're purchasing!