Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Private

Wouldn't go anywhere else.

I choose Aimjunkies for hacks because;

Aimjunkies cheats ,are easy to use, understandable, and take pretty much 0 effort to get them injected into your game. The cheats are very reliable, if you follow the directions listed, you should have NO issues. Sure there have been some issues getting a hack running, but it wasn't because of the hack. Aimjunkies staff are respectful, kind, and understanding for any situation. If you have any issue, they will be willing to help you any time. The loader is awesome, again.. Understandable, and affordable. Their cheats are cheap and worth the price. I have tried other cheat sites but I ALWAYS get a ban every so often. Aimjunkies amazing loader will tell you whenever a hack is down for maintenance so you don't receive a ban. I have all of the hacks, and use them all (Yet to be banned from a single game ).

If you're interested in getting cheats, don't look anywhere else because NOWHERE else is worth it.

Staff Sergeant
    Thank you very much for the review sir always a pleasure seeing reviews.

Corporal
    Thank you for your kind words sir We are pleased that your satisfied with our services and we hope that you continue to have a long and hack-prosperous future with us here at AJ! If you want to game with me personally sometime i play a large variety of games so we can play together. Just pm me here on the website, get on our TS: ts11.gameservers.com:9121, or contact me through PM for my skype name. Have fun gaming!

Signing out,
    Dave.

Gunnery Sergeant
    Thank you Sir for the Review .Anytime you need help come onto teamspeak or live support
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wouldn't go anywhere else.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Thank you for your business with us, and we appreciate you as a customer! [/FONT]

First Sergeant
    Thanks for the kind words sir
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Regards Rickard.

Master Sergeant
    Thank you very much for your Kind Words,Sir. I am glad that you like our hacks