Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Router

Master Gunnery Sergeant

Router

Hi guys,
    Do you still use the router supplied by your service provider or did you change/upgrade?
    If you upgraded did/does it make a difference?.

depends on what your ISP gives you. Do some research on your unit. Check it is is AC97 or gigabit which is the newest technology. Fast Mbps your router is capable of the faster the speeds you will have wireless and that also depends on what your PC used or laptop.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Thanks Mulisha, mine is a Huawei HG633
    Last edited by Man-of-Albion; 12-18-2017 at 04:03 AM.

No problem, okay so it is AC97 which is good but it only supports 100mbps and from the reviews you might want to consider something else.

TalkTalk HG633 Super Router Review | Trusted Reviews

If they make you keep this brand this looks much better then your current

http://www.huawei.com/ucmf/groups/pu...w_u_390031.pdf

1300 mbps compared to 100

Mulisha
    Last edited by MULISHA; 12-18-2017 at 04:28 AM.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

I use the router my company gave me, as it is a really good, custom made router they made with Huawei.
    Huawei does make good, stable and usefull routers. If you're looking for someting else, try Netgear or Asus

netgear does some good stuff

Router
    I've used ASUS routers and they are awesome, lots of good features. Good coverage and speeds. I am using the Netgear Orbi now and it's got really good coverage and speed. Downside is there interface is limited... basic controls.