Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Battlefield 1

Private

Battlefield 1

Just purchased the hack, too me a couple to find menu button (Home) probably would of found it if I searched the forums better. Haven't been using aimbot just the esp and OMG I forgot I put auto knifing on and when an enemy got close to me and I auto knifed him my smile was two miles long, that was so cool. Just been using Esp to locate other team and the hack works flawless. If I meet another hacker using the aimbot I'll pop my on to pick him off repeatedly but other than that I don't intend to use it. Friendly staff, very helpful,very professional, very glad to be here. Came here from reading good reviews and AJ have met my expectations. two thumbs up from Randy Marsh

Glad you are enjoying the cheats sir. Auto Knife is always a nice surprise when you forget about it and someone gets too close haha. Have fun.

Battlefield 1
    Hey welcome and thanks for your review sir.

Have a good one.
    Mulisha
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Staff Sergeant
    glad your enjoying sir :}

Private
    being notified that I'm being watched in spectator mode is icing on the cake, LOVE the hacks guys.

Battlefield 1
    Hahah have fun man, yea that helps to tone you down a bit when you see someone is watching.

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map