Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: BlackLight Sniper rifle was not working previously

Private

BlackLight Sniper rifle was not working previously

Awhile back i had purchased the black light retribution hack , everything was fine but it could not shoot with a sniper rifle accurately , i did set it to the highest accuracy but it wasnt able to shoot that well for sniper rifles , is it impossible to use sniper rifle with aimbot?

Sergeant
    Hello sir. I searched through the recent threads for you and I can not find anything relation to the sniper rifle issue. I presume it's either been fixed or it was never there in the first place. What you want to do when you purchase the cheat, is to follow the common fixes here: Blacklight: Retribution Common Fixes and check the Menu Settings & Customization In Detail here: Blacklight: Retribution Menu Settings & Customization In Detail. These links will be unlocked and accessible after purchasing the cheat.

Regards,
    Smart3857

Sergeant
    Hello, Sir.

I'm using the Blacklight cheat with sniper rifles too.
    It works fine for me. There are no problems/buggs.

Greetz

MrParax

Private
    Hi @mrparax , do you think you could show your customization for sniper rifle then? Im probably gonna buy tmr , so looking forward if its really possible to use sniper aimbot in blr , and do you use auto fire or button for sniper in blr?

Sergeant
    I'm using an Aimkey for it.

If you bought our Blacklight cheat again, then just go in our Blacklight ViP Forum and look for the Legit Settings thread. I'm using these settings with my sniper rifle and it works good.

Greetz MrParax