Thanks Thanks:  6

Thread: War Thunder forum in a nutshell

Thumbs up War Thunder forum in a nutshell

Customer 1: I'm having trouble with the prediction scale on the aimbot, it never seems to aim correctly at the target. Regardless of the scale used.

Moderator 1: Have you tried reading this (points to unrelated thread)

Customer 1: Yes and that doesn't help at all

Moderator 1: Aimbot only works with guns

Customer 1: Allright.... I am using a gun though

Coder comes in

Coder: I'm sure the aimbot prediction works fine

Customer 1: Nope it doesn't predict correctly for me

Coder: It worked once for me

Customer 1: Ok but it doesn't work now

Coder: I'm pretty sure it works

Another customer comes in with same problem

Customer 2: Your prediction scale is broken, please fix

Coder: Nahhh it's probably not broken

Honestly I wonder why I came back to aimjunkies -_- Luckily only 24h trial

Dude, stop making things up lol

You are the only one that is going nuts about the predictions and whatever we tell you you get mad at us. Get your facts straight.

Thanks

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Sir i really apologize about your experiance with the cheat, but i can guarantee you that the cheat is working fine, we got Staff members using the cheat everyday for multiple hours for years.
    They got a few thousand hours on their accounts, and they never had any issues with the cheat, only time they got some is when a cheat is down, for being updated.
    Monkey is pretty good at what hes doing and probably hes the coder who fixes his cheats the most in the least time.
    When he is saying the cheat is working, then its working, i would trust him in that, hes doing the WarThunder cheat for multiple years now, when there is an issue, or an customer is reporting an issue, he takes it serious and instantly take a look into the cheat, no matter what.
    Drakoni, Monkey, and myself tested the cheat, even after the latest updates which was not even 24 hours ago, the cheat is still working fine for us
    So please come into the Teamspeak or the Livesupport and ill try my best to help you out on that

-Regards
    FiST
    Nothing to see here, move on

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by nessin View Post
    Customer 1: I'm having trouble with the prediction scale on the aimbot, it never seems to aim correctly at the target. Regardless of the scale used.

Moderator 1: Have you tried reading this (points to unrelated thread)

Customer 1: Yes and that doesn't help at all

Moderator 1: Aimbot only works with guns

Customer 1: Allright.... I am using a gun though

Coder comes in

Coder: I'm sure the aimbot prediction works fine

Customer 1: Nope it doesn't predict correctly for me

Coder: It worked once for me

Customer 1: Ok but it doesn't work now

Coder: I'm pretty sure it works

Another customer comes in with same problem

Customer 2: Your prediction scale is broken, please fix

Coder: Nahhh it's probably not broken

Honestly I wonder why I came back to aimjunkies -_- Luckily only 24h trial
    I just got done testing the cheat and verifying it works as intended without any issue at all. I test War Thunder, along with several other staff, extensively to make sure it's working properly especially after every single patch they release. Not once in the last 20 matches have I gone lower than a 3 to 1 KDR with any plane I possess and the last match, moments ago, I went 13 kills and 1 death.

The issue is not entirely with the predictions as they work fine and the issue solely falls on the end user to move the slider up and down and know when to engage and how far a target has to be away. All of my dog fight engagements have been at 0.80KM or less with a 7.93 prediction scale with in-game gun distance at 800. This is not a cheat that you can pick up day one and expect to be god of the skies as there are hundreds of factors you have to take in for it to work to the best of it's abilities which any long time player of War Thunder can tell you. Bullet speed, bullet drop, wind resistance, air drag, plane speed, ping, and several other things play a massive factor in how you perform in the game and it's the same with the cheat.

We provide a list of prediction scales you can try but ultimately if you are missing shots then you need to adjust the prediction scale and start taking in to factor every other part of the game like if the target is turning, what's the speed of his turn ratio, do you see drag and is he in a 14G turn. No cheat out there for a massively realistic flight game is going to be dead on every time without someone sitting back for a little bit and playing with their settings to work with their best planes. All of my planes on Russian side are 7.93 from BR 2.0 to 5.5+ while my USA and British have to run a 5-6 scale for higher levels of the same caliber due to their weight and slow turn radius so my play style changes per country. Russian planes I have to out maneuver most and then get in behind them or in a sharp turn if it's anything outside of Russian or Japanese planes while on my US planes I have to employ the "Boom and Zoom" tactic to compensate for air drag and turn speed.

War Thunder forum in a nutshell
    Well since you're going to have your opinion so am I sir.

It's real simple. You have no clue what you're doing and you blame us for the fact your lack of knowledge for this product that you're going to blame us for your shortcomings. If you set this cheat up right. There's nothing out there that can beat it hands down. Clearly you have not done that correctly so I'm going to help you out. I'm going to give your refund since you can't seem to figure it out.

You may take this as being harsh, but all of your claims up that you posted are not factual information.

We wish you the best wherever you go. However, I hope you meet none of us in game

Have a wonderful day, sir
    Last edited by MONGLER; 02-05-2016 at 06:40 PM.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map