Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: presale question (cs:go)

Private

presale question (cs:go)

since my current cheat provider is facing huge problems the last couple of months (2 detection waves), i am looking for a new one.
    i read that aimjunkes survived the november and december vac waves, which is impressive, since 95% of all hacks got deteced.
    and its raining even more bans the last 3 days (instant vac bans without delay) on mulltiple providers.

so whats the current situation ?! is your hack still 100% undetected?!
    and are you guys aware of your fame and that gaben propably sprayed a huge red X on aimjunkies?!

cheers

Private
    Still undetected and there's always a target on us due to the cheats we make. We keep a very close eye on our cheat and so far over 10-11 months undetected.

Private
    yea, i saw u have an amazing range of games covered.
    thanks for the quick info! im gonna buy a month and see how i will like it ingame

Private
    If you have any questions or need any help come and let us know, we are always here.

Private First Class
    Is the csgo chear cevo or faceit proof, I didn't want to makeep a new thread

First Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by supanoob1337 View Post
    Is the csgo chear cevo or faceit proof, I didn't want to makeep a new thread
    We do not support any custom anti-cheats. This includes ESEA, CEVO, and Faceit.