Thanks Thanks:  5

Thread: S.K.I.L.L. Special Force 2 REVIEW

Lance Corporal

Cool S.K.I.L.L. Special Force 2 REVIEW

I know that i'am a moderator, but i want to do a review of the S.K.I.L.L Special Force 2 as its a really fun game and some people might wanna know how it actually works before buying it!

Aimbot: 11/10 a lot of features, from rage to legit. I will post legit settings later. The aimbot is decent, but nothing you can't find anywhere else.
    ESP: 10/10 Doesnt decrease the fps at all, really cpu-friendly. ESP work perfectly and all of the features work well!
    Misc: 10/10 I love the features it has, such as norecoil/nospread/nosmoke/unlimited ammo/super bullets and so more! All of the options work perfectly.
    You are able to save your settings also, 3 different slots. As you can have one for legit gameplay other rage.

I do really recommend buying this subscription as it is really amazing!

Thanks to all of the coders of Aimjunkies that made this hack possible, have a good day everyone!
    Last edited by Kazem; 07-19-2016 at 06:01 AM.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

S.K.I.L.L. Special Force 2 REVIEW Man-of-Albion's Avatar
    Mods are players too, so why not do a review
    We do have a slight advantage knowing how to run the cheat successfully, but at least customers can see that it is working perfectly when set up correctly
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

S.K.I.L.L. Special Force 2 REVIEW Gunrunner's Avatar
    Man I'm going to have to add this to my list of "games to play". Thanks for the review.

S.K.I.L.L. Special Force 2 REVIEW
    update SF2 skill! HOW MUCH CAN ALREADY PULL??

First Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by DigmaX4 View Post
    update SF2 skill! HOW MUCH CAN ALREADY PULL??
    We don't have an ETA, please be patient.