Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto 5 Sycore Edition

Private First Class

Grand Theft Auto 5 Sycore Edition

Before i purchase Grand Theft Auto 5 Sycore Edition will i get ban easily from using it? cause you know the game is expensive and i don't want it to get banned. i will only mostly use it for story mode together with my friends. like if i use spawn money 40k bags or other features will i get banned?
    Last edited by nothingbutthing; 06-09-2015 at 10:12 AM.

Sergeant
    From all of our knowledge it is not common to be banned. But remember that there still is a risk when using the cheat.

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Brugam3s View Post
    From all of our knowledge it is not common to be banned. But remember that there still is a risk when using the cheat.
    what if i only use it in my server with my friends instead of online? there's still risk of getting banned?

Quote Originally Posted by nothingbutthing View Post
    what if i only use it in my server with my friends instead of online? there's still risk of getting banned?
    It's an Online server so it's the same thing for all Online servers, Currently GTA 5 doesn't have a Anti-cheat but you do always take a risk when you cheat. People can report you or record you so be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    It's an Online server so it's the same thing for all Online servers, Currently GTA 5 doesn't have a Anti-cheat but you do always take a risk when you cheat. People can report you or record you so be careful.
    Hi, does this cheat come with ScriptHook as a requirement? I'm interested in buying it.

It changes the memory of the exe file
    So you won't need SriptHookV

Quote Originally Posted by fujidin View Post
    Hi, does this cheat come with ScriptHook as a requirement? I'm interested in buying it.
    No sir, Scripthook is not required.

Private
    hi, could you explain me how use spawn money 40k bags . it doesnt work with me. thank you

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Press Insert to open the Player Selection, use the Arrow Keys to navigate to your name
    Press the home button to open the hack, and choose the feature to drop money bags
    Nothing to see here, move on

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Hi, I have been banned from GTA Online.

I just used 'Zero to Hero script' and 'Spawn 40k money bags'. Then, 2 hours later i received the ban.

I don't think anyone has reported me. Can you tell me why I was banned?
    Last edited by ZexinQin; 08-14-2015 at 05:07 AM.