Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: War Thunder

Private

War Thunder

Just let you know guys, I know, no one is perfect but.... I got banned my account for 6 months. I wrote to support and they told me that they have evidence that I used the program to change the game.. I do not judge anyone, just trying to tell you, that your hack does not work properly even though your site says the hack is undetectable.. You have a nice day and keep doing good job..

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by pstruzik View Post
    Just let you know guys, I know, no one is perfect but.... I got banned my account for 6 months. I wrote to support and they told me that they have evidence that I used the program to change the game.. I do not judge anyone, just trying to tell you, that your hack does not work properly even though your site says the hack is undetectable.. You have a nice day and keep doing good job..
    Sir, I do apologize that you got your account banned for 6 months. All though you should know that when you cheat you are always taking that risk of getting banned, having your account suspended, etc. The cheat is currently Up and Undetected working as intended. We have not had any reports of customers getting banned / having there accounts suspended for quite some time now. If we did though it would mostly be due to them not changing there IPs which is very important as bans can be traced trough which resolves getting you banned again..

Regards
    Deluxe

Sergeant
    I was using battleping in combination with AJ hack. It was great and work well together but I got banned for 6 months because of battleping I believe...

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Verif View Post
    I was using battleping in combination with AJ hack. It was great and work well together but I got banned for 6 months because of battleping I believe...
    Hello sir, Apologies about the ban, just for your information one of our supermods have made a post regarding warthunder bans and an insight - https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f449/ur...thunder-66077/

Regards,
    Chunky