Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Should i code this into html? verison 2 :D #WEBDESIGN

Should i code this into html? verison 2 :D #WEBDESIGN

Hello you reading this,

Lately i've been playing around for a new webdesign for EyeVisual.
    Well ofcourse this isn't HTML yet but i first have to know what you guys think of it.

http://i.imgur.com/Ey0rJ.jpg

Please give me your HONEST opinion. Every comment below is your opinion so nothing is wrong. Respect ;}

Thank you for your time.

Corporal
    On lower resolution screens (like my laptop) it's a bit overwhelming, like the top image for example takes up the entire page, page down from that all you see is text. It kind of annoys me. That being said, I feel it looks really sexy when I'm zoomed out so maybe make it change a little bit depending on the user reso? because like I say, it's really nice overall :}

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonsquid View Post
    On lower resolution screens (like my laptop) it's a bit overwhelming, like the top image for example takes up the entire page, page down from that all you see is text. It kind of annoys me. That being said, I feel it looks really sexy when I'm zoomed out so maybe make it change a little bit depending on the user reso? because like I say, it's really nice overall :}
    Haha yeah thats so true, i myself work in 2556x1440 so for me this is pretty small. Anyway thanks for the tips!

Corporal
    My other PC is 1920 x 1200, if I remember I'll load it up on that when I get a chance and see how it looks :}

Sergeant
    I think you ment 1920 x 1080 ?
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]
    Welcome to aimjunkies.com,

Cant get the hack to work ? look here ; Hack troubleshooting Follow all these steps even if you think you are up to date.
    Want to know the status of our hacks ? ; Hack Status
    Need support ? ; Forum support area ; Live Support ; Teamspeak Information

Killaz[/FONT]

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Killaz View Post
    I think you ment 1920 x 1080 ?
    I stand corrected lol, derp :{

but yh looks epic on this pc
    Last edited by Lemonsquid; 05-26-2012 at 06:04 PM.

Private First Class
    It looks EXTREMELY professional. I really like it. The only thing I would do is make the banner a little shorter. I'd just crop the image near the center so that it doesn't get distorted from a resize because the width is just fine. I'd probably just make it slightly larger than the black section at the bottom of the page. Symmetry is always a plus.