Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Surprised with the great quality

Private

Surprised with the great quality

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Before coming to AimJunkies I was part of ********* on and off since Battlefield 2. When Battlefield 3 came out I decided to play legit until two months ago where I resumed with them again. Only to pay $20 for a hack that has been off for half of my four weeks subscription and got me banned twice in the two weeks I actually got to used their services. After all that and some more problems I decided to give another company a shot.

So I came here, checked every part of the forum that was open for the public and liked what I saw, bought the overdose package which is only $30 for a huge list of games and realized that the list contained 5 games I play all the time. After getting my system with all the requirements to run the loader I went to check it out the Battlefield 3 hack which did not worked at first. As a huge surprise this company has an online chat that helped me figure it out why my loader was not working with Battlefield 3. After almost one hour of support I was able to get the Battlefield 3 hack to run.

I don't think I will be able to find another company that really cares about it's costumers especially in this kind of line of work as much as AimJunkies, that itself made me settle down here and call it a home.
    As for the cheats itself, the menu is really easy to use, it has plenty of options to fit your play-style whether you want to rage or to look legit.
    [/FONT]
    Last edited by NZSNIPER; 07-24-2012 at 12:01 AM.

Master Sergeant
    Glad to see another happy customer

We try our best to put our customers first. Without our customers what are we?

lol hope you enjoy your stay, and hope to see you around. Remember, our doors are always open

Sincerely,
    general_drof

Surprised with the great quality MULISHA's Avatar
    We appreciate your review and your business.

From all of Us

Thank you
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Warrant Officer 1
    Glad you like it here! We really appriciate the kind words. Enjoy your stay!

Kind regards,
    SystemFiles