Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War Z Beginner Map

War Z Beginner Map

War Z Beginner Map

To the left here we have a fine specimen made by myself. This is simply a map I managed to come up with in 15 minutes that should assist new players to War Z and veterans alike. Simple map showing safezones, coordinates and of course the map itself. Feel free to download the map and show it to your friends. Although it looks terrible, it still does what its supposed to - right? :3

War Z Beginner Map
    Extra Note: If I get more than 10 thanks ill make a High-Def version of this map and the future ones yet to come.

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf View Post
    To the left here we have a fine specimen made by myself. This is simply a map I managed to come up with in 15 minutes that should assist new players to War Z and veterans alike. Simple map showing safezones, coordinates and of course the map itself. Feel free to download the map and show it to your friends. Although it looks terrible, it still does what its supposed to - right? :3

Amazing! Keep up the great work!

War Z Beginner Map
    heli spawn, mauser spawn and tunnel could be marked too

War Z Beginner Map
    As I said, 10+ likes ill make a HD Map, if more come ill add markers for the static helicopters, known permenant loot spawns and maybe even camp locations and whatnot?

War Z Beginner Map
    I have started producing a HD Map containing better coordinates, heli crashes, static loot spawns, tunnels, Safezones and Army Bases ect...

Ill release it on 10-15 thanks. Please keep showing your friends and thanking as the more thanks the more likely I will add new features and new maps.

(I might even purchase a domain, and run it like the database map if I get 50+ thanks or something crazy like that)

Nice job, ty for the map

War Z Beginner Map
    You should add locations of towns etc as shown here.

War Z Beginner Map
    Thats one thing I forgot, Ill add towns and that also. Keep dem' thankz pushin!

Nice but need more spawn sites