Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: TF2 Hack - Testimonial [JUDGEMENT DAY]

TF2 Hack - Testimonial [JUDGEMENT DAY]

Legit Play:
    The hack is very good, when playing legit. You can dominate literally everyone on the server without being called out.
    The hack surprised me for sure, as it has many features that I just instantly fell in love with. Such as the "Auto Backstab".
    I dominate as a spy and get a load of back stabs. With the right settings, You'll be able to just own everyone on the server.

Support:
    The AimJunkies support, is outstanding! I couldn't ask for more, the amount of staff and friendly customers are online. That are
    willing to help you out with your problem/issue is truly amazing. I've had just a little problem with the hack, but the support given
    to me by the members of staff was amazing & I easily got my problem solved within minutes.

Bugs:
    There are a few bugs that I've been having, that I'd just like to say. Like if you enable the trigger bot and you press your trigger
    key you would crash, also if you start the hack and then the game. It will crash, the only way to fix this is to join a server and pick
    a character before injecting the hack. Which I saw on someones thread. But other than that, there wasn't a lot of bugs.

Conclusion:
    All in all, the hack is worth the money.
    9/10

is the anti-VAC good? Or is it better to play on non-vac servers? I'm thinking of getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by loobylooby View Post
    is the anti-VAC good? Or is it better to play on non-vac servers? I'm thinking of getting it.
    I haven't been banned yet, it's good I could say. But remember, VAC has delayed VAC bans.
    Also there's a status page where you can see, weather or not the hack is detected or not.

Sergeant
    Thank you for your review Rapht, We are very happy to receive these reviews to keep us going.

Do you usually play on non-VAC servers? Or do you just keep your hacks on the down low to avoid detection? I just ask this because being VAC banned is banning you from all game servers that use VAC even from other games, so I try to be cautious.

Quote Originally Posted by loobylooby View Post
    Do you usually play on non-VAC servers? Or do you just keep your hacks on the down low to avoid detection? I just ask this because being VAC banned is banning you from all game servers that use VAC even from other games, so I try to be cautious.
    I know how you feel, I play on VAC servers usually.
    Also the hack is currently VAC undetected.