Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Thomas1208 - Please recognize is exceptional customer service.

Thomas1208 - Please recognize is exceptional customer service.

Thomas1208 - Please recognize is exceptional customer service.

I would just like to say that Thomas1208 was a huge help in helping me get my Team Fortress 2 hack to work. He was very patient and very polite. Not to mention his professionalism was outstanding as well. He spent a lot of time with me via shoutbox and live chat to make sure that I got my hack to work. When I first purchased this hack I honestly had very low expectations from staff from a hack website, but Thomas1208 blew that out of the water. Even with the holidays here he had no problem helping me and didn't seem agitated in the slightest bit.

I normally don't do these sort of things because I am so lazy, but this is well deserved on his part and I hope AJ recognizes him for his outstanding knowledge of your hacks and customer service.

Thank you Thomas1208,

Stomps

Sergeant
    I thank you very much for your review Stomps and your kind words towards me i am more than happy to help, whatever time of the day, whatever date or whatever year, I'll be more than happy to help. You kind words keep me going to help other people in the best way i possibly can.

If you are having any more problem with your hacks or with our product's please make sure you join the live support or our teamspeak, I'd be more than happy to help you again.

No problem Stomps, happy to help.