Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Give me back my Subscription!

Master Sergeant
    If there is a paypal issue, you are removed until that issue is confirmed to be resolved by paypal. If you have any issues, please PM SKID or Mulisha

Give me back my Subscription!
    No it's not paypal issue. I had to confirm a credit card because you (aimjunkies) have opened a dispute. I do it and?. Now i don't have my money, no hack, account on paypal limited - because your peoples are offline. Fine..

I'm very frustrated.

Private
    As karmalord said, PM an admin about your issue.

Ohh really? MULISHA are online, but he disabled the ability to write to the PM.

Private
    You can come onto teamspeak and talk with one of the admins.

Yep i'm on TeamSpeak T4lyx give me IP. Still nothing and waiting for admin - 2 hours..

Private
    They are from america, they are sleeping now so please have some patience.

Give me back my Subscription! MULISHA's Avatar
    Okay since your going to rude over this and Say We Aimjunkies did the dispute..... Your wrong you did the reversal and now your upset you get nothing cheats money etc... Deserves you right.. You are correct my PM's are off im recovering from back surgery and my 100% commitment right now just is not possible. That is not done to not get PM's just from you...Aimjunkies in the existence of this website has not made a single dispute ever.

Regards,

Evidence

Paypal 07:30, 30th Dec 2012 6DY386525M6953451 10.95 USD lubie***y Arctic Combat VIP Access Charge
    Paypal 12:52, 31st Dec 2012 32F39619MS1220812 0 USD lubie***y Arctic Combat VIP Access Reversal

After looking which you could have checked yourself is Paypal is holding your money its under review. That tells me they dont like how you use there system or too many issues in the past

The funds are not available while this transaction is being reviewed..Please learn how payment providers work before you accuse anyone in the future (Unique Transaction ID # 32F39619MS1220812)
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Sorry but i did not reversal, yesterday i got an email from paypal (confirm your credit card) so i did this today.

Status of dispute: Waiting for a response on the other hand (translated from polish).

So?
    Last edited by lubiehaxy; 01-01-2013 at 09:31 AM.

u should call paypal and ask them what happen and btw i buy hacks from AJ just fine even spending 1.50usd everyday got no problem
    so maybe something to do with your end and not AJ