Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Bf3

Private

Bf3

Hey guys, just wanted some input on the BF3 aimbot here on AJ have any of you that have tried it ever received a ban of any sort and if so what happens? ive used day z repeatidly in the past and have had no problem aquiring new cdkeys for it. but i wasn't sure about BF3 and the chances of getting banned or what happens with it? If anyone who has tried it could give me some info id appreciate it

Sergeant
    Hey proven.

Our last detected for BF3 was about 2-3 months ago but now it's safe and undetected.

You can see features in this video Battlefield 3 ThunderStruck Aimbot! - YouTube

If you are banned on BF3 you will need a new origin account and a new Copy of BF3.

Private
    Our BF3 hack has a very clean record, the last time it got detected was about 4months ago.

Private
    Hey thanks for the quick answers guys im just wondering because i have a few of the xpacks for bf3 technically if i get banned would i lose everything or can i just buy a new cdkey for just bf3 the original? do u have any idea?

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Proven View Post
    Hey thanks for the quick answers guys im just wondering because i have a few of the xpacks for bf3 technically if i get banned would i lose everything or can i just buy a new cdkey for just bf3 the original? do u have any idea?
    Yes, if you get banned you lose everything, you need to create a new origin account what wont have the DLCS.