Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Just awesome

Private

Just awesome

There are just two words for aimunkies : Fantastic and awesome
    For now i purchased the Battlefield BC 2 hack for 3 month and the APB reloaded hack for just 3 days. Both are very nice. The aimbot is perfect and everything is customisable what you want.
    For such a nice price, you get a high quallity hack and that is awesome.You can always view the detection status and thats also i realy nice future on the page.
    The support is VERY fast and also the hwid rsets are really fast. When i need a reset i posted it and within <1min i get a answer and a reset.
    Thats the kind of hack site ervery one wants to see . Continue with that style and that fast supporter/admins

Master Sergeant
    Thank you for the kind words.

Just awesome
    Thanks for your review - Aim Junkies prides itself on combining killer cheats and the best customer support out there - good to have this endorsed by our VIPs. Spread the word!!

Master Sergeant
    We appreciate your business and don't forget to jump into team speak for help or if your just looking for someone to game with.

Glad your having fun thanks for your support of aimjunkies and our software.

Mulisha
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Master Sergeant
    Awesome review thank you very much!! Enjoy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/a...kingpinsig.png

<embed src="http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy302/devildog889/Sandybeast/5ce10664.swf" width="418" height="81" />