Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: dayz hack

dayz hack

dayz hack

i got global banned , i only used the hack for 1 day not even 1 day just a few hours ... played on a few servers i spawned minor items ... its all registered in registry ... its highly detectable. too bad really. now i have to figure out how to remove my global ban and from what i see it will be close to imposible without payng another 20$ for the game.

First Sergeant
    Sir there is always a risk with hacking, no hack is undetectable but our hack is currently undetected. Im sorry you got banned but its a risk we all take

dayz hack
    the bypasser is detected the minute its updated, then BE delays bans for a few days then it hits.AJ updates and the process repeats lol it used to go a few weeks even months without detection, the last few months though theres a ban wave that hits all bypasser atleast once a week

- - - Updated - - -

in the case with the dayz hack there's no risk of it being detected, there's 100% guarantee it will be detected. AJ's other hacks are pretty damn good but their dayz one is def not worth it unless your willing to buy stolen keys all the time

First Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey187 View Post
    the bypasser is detected the minute its updated, then BE delays bans for a few days then it hits.AJ updates and the process repeats lol it used to go a few weeks even months without detection, the last few months though theres a ban wave that hits all bypasser atleast once a week
    Yes it hits all bypasses but aj tries it very best to keep the hack updated. This is just the game of hacking, we make a hack and anti cheat tries to detect it. Then we update and they try again. Welcome to the world of hacking

dayz hack
    yes but ... i dont want to insult you here dont get me wrong ... but you`r very best isnt good enough from what i see. i have never in my life got banned in a few hours after i used a hack. not even a public hack . i wass totaly surprised this morning when i woke up and i saw the global ban. bought the game yesterday. hacked for a few hours ... 3 4 hours in that time i only spawned 1 assault rifle some ammo and some medical stuff. 20$ worth of fun in a few hours ... hehe ... i`ll wait for the game value to go down by a lot and then i`ll buy a new cd key i guess ...